Submit user review
So you would like to submit a user review? Great! I have written many of these by now so I invite you to take the following suggestions into consideration:
- If the article is long, structure the content in paragraphs and use headlines. This makes the text prettier, easier to read and more engaging.
- Tell us why you chose to write the review. What inspired you about the movie?
- Try to extract an "essence" from the movie. If the movie was about something specific, what would that in your view be? Try to weave your discovery into the text itself.
- Although optional, end the piece with powerful lessons. Not only does it help you understand the movie more deeply, it provides the reader aid in integrating the wisdom of the movie and advice on how to implement it in their lives. It is also a valuable method of communicating the essence we talked about in #3.
- Have fun writing it. Don't get too obsessed with it being perfect (yeah, I'm talking to myself here)
When you submit this form successfully, I will receive a notification about your submission. I will then go and check if the review is valid and proper and when it proves to be I'll be one happy ape. I'll approve it and it will appear on the webpage in the user review section (will be activated once I receive reviews). If you have provided your e-mail address, you will receive a notification too. Alright men, I look forward to receiving your best stuff!
PS! It's okay if you do some self-promotion in your text - just don't use it as a sales letter.